View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
I assume that several of you are members of the Alberta Atlatl Association?

LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.O.S.T.Arrow View Post
Wow ...didnt even know there was an Alberta Atlatl Association...web pages and all...

Neil
So, you fellas think that a small group of hunters who don't have an organization should be fair game.....kinda like a dog eat dog mentality where only the strongest survive and it's okay for stronger groups to prey on weaker groups of hunters?

I have no idea how any of you can't understand why the ABA attacking a certain hunting group, regardless of the size or if they have an organization or not, wouldn't have other hunters banding together to come to their assistance. No, I do not use a spear or atlatl, nor do I belong to any sort of spear/atlatl organization. I'm just an average, everyday hunter who doesn't like anti-hunting groups, especially when it's coming from within the hunting community.

As far as joining the ABA in order to initiate change, I'm afraid that is not a very good method of recruiting, in fact the idea is somewhat laughable. Who wants to join a group that would attack other groups of hunters just because they don't use traditional archery equipment?