View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
Yes, it is. The club won its court battle with the cfo. That took 26 months! And, they got their .50BMG template back!

And there are big plans in the next two and a half years. Such as extending the long range out to 1000m and building a two storey shooting enclosure.

Cool stuff!
WOW, can't wait to get to this firing line fore sure, my friend and I will definitely come up to check it out. Thanks for the heads up 6-MT.

I had a small accuracy issue with my 22 LR rifle since the quality of the barrel showed signs of garbage Vertical and Horizontal. So it's 10/22 time.

A on-line search shows me that there's a endless supply of aftermarket accessories for them, so a mini PRS build is underway.
Hopefully it will refresh my long past iron silhouette days. My friend is building a range at his place, same for us at our farm. I'm naming ours the Iron Badger. Ha

The kids are pitching in, one has a Spung Bob cut out, oh boy.
I showed up with the big stuffed teddy bear, I seen some tears, so I'll save it for another day.
Even the old farm dog give me the look of disappointment,,, you know the look. LOL.