View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2750 View Post
This right here is BS trying to create a buying frenzy and drive sales. It makes us all look like a bunch of morons ready to start shooting our neighbours. Rural crime will go down as more people are forced to stay home and properties are watched. Regular hard working Albertans are not going to start robbing their friends and family. The same drug dependent nut jobs that were robbing before will continue to do so in this down turn.

Sold out of buckshot; yeah that is a highly stocked item in Alberta. I would be surprised if any store stocked more than a few boxes at the best of times.

I have $50 how much can I get??? Give me a break, his customers should be out raged to be painted with this brush.

Same guys coming in every day looking for more. What did they find more money under the bed or are companies starting to pay every day now?

I would be boycotting this business if it was a place I shopped.

'Unprecedented': Gun and ammunition sales spike amid coronavirus spread

Tinney said most of his sales have been ammunition, but he still has a lot of supplies left.

But he says he's also heard of an ammunition shortage in some parts of Alberta, including one woman who drove 90 minutes to buy ammunition from him on Monday because all of the stores where she lives are sold out.

'I've got $50, how much can I get?'
"I have the same guys coming in every day to buy, whatever they can afford that day," he added.

"If they have $50 in their pocket, 'I need 12-gauge buckshot, I've got $50, how much can I get?' And they don't ask the price — 'How much can I get?' — and they come in every day and buy whatever they can afford."
I am not arguing with your logic but we should remember that this is the person who supplies Narrow Lake Youth Camp with thousands of rounds of ammunition at cost. He has been doing this for a lot of years.
Also we should remember that CBC has an agenda which can pick and choose what they quote. I will continue to deal there.