View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
I am not a fussy eater, but the food has to be clean ETC. Bat soup holly molly,fish heads baked, fried or boiled you name it I can eat it,but bat soup no darn way,I pass. I would puke if walked into a restaurant and seen some guy eating or licking a bat leg or face.

Every county knows bats carry bad bacteria, so why is it on the menu. That's about as exotic a meal as you can get.

Maybe I am wrong and other countries besides china enjoy this soup,i just never heard about it till Ken posted about this soup.no pun intended, but I guess I've been living in the dark.

JD
You name it, they’ll eat it dead or alive pretty much. Its a cultural thing. The system of government doesn’t help either. Lives don’t matter much to the CCP. Their biggest concern is to keep social harmony and maintain the status quo. Keep the people under control. They’re slow to react to these types of crises because everyone is scared to cause trouble with the boss one level above them. Early reports stated that the CCP were quick to let other countries know of the crisis but the more i read and listen it appears this was not the case. They haven’t learned much from the last go round i guess. They only reacted when it started spinning out of control.