View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
You are confused. He talking about the 7mm RM, this is not a youth thread, and you can’t get my name right.
Well, for goodness sakes, its a thread comparing a 7mm-08 with a 30-06! If one was going to go of in a completely different direction not relevant to the ops question at all. Why would you not say 7mm Rem Mag instead of just typing 7mm. I guess its not what you think id figger you’d understand what I think I thought I ment to generically imply. Here I thought he was just nuts! You can call me xbolt6.5CM if it makes you feel better Char&*%. Thanks for the clarification though I do appreciate it, I actually am familiar with both of those, just not the 7mm-8, I have never shot a factory round from my 7mmRM but it is running kinda hot so I cant really compare factory to factory but my 7mm RM boots more that the 30-06 with my rounds for sure and the 28 N seems to boot more than the 7mmRM,,,pretty sure one of those fancy charts should show up soon tho. To the OP, my opinion on the matter is if it was strictly a deer rifle I would get the 7mm-08, I like the 30’s for elk or moose. Lots will say the 7mm-08 is good for moose and Elk, they may be right, I just like the 30 cals for the bigger critters and grain em up above where you can go with the 7mm-08 on the shelf

Last edited by Xbolt7mm; 08-11-2019 at 01:25 PM.