View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
So,,,go research every thread that starts off with I need to buy a rifle for my son, daughter, wife etc. Need a lower recoiling rifle, what do you guys suggest?

Every single one of you guys says 243, 6mm, 7mm-08, no one ever suggests a 30-06. Now i have never shot a 7mm-08 but have held a few in my hands is all. That being said Charlie, I f I had one of each then there would be no question marks now would there? I merely remember all the sound advise all you people have given in the past and if the 7mm-08 recoiled the same as a 30-06 one would think you guys would have suggested the 30-06 as a choice for a low recoil cartridge for the smaller to younger shooter, please hit search cuz i cant find a thread stating that, but search for the 7mm-08 and see how many times it comes up. That’s all im saying,,, just repeating what’s been the common responses in the past. Not saying its not capable
You are confused. He talking about the 7mm RM, this is not a youth thread, and you can’t get my name right.

-Billy Molls