View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearb8er View Post
Well I'm sorta with Justin on this one. As long as there is APOS and native hunting I refuse to answer/fillout these surveys. It seems to me that all they do is end up costing me opportunities to hunt. Used to enjoy the phone surveys but quit the year that moose went on draw pretty well provincewide. Told the guy that called that year "no thanks" and why. He said I wasn't the first one to tell him that.

I know huntinstuff was being a little 'tongue in cheek' but it does ring true to some extent. I know it's a bit of a pipe dream but I'd like seasons and draws and harvest numbers to be based on science and actual counts instead of stuff like these surveys.

That how I see it. Agree or don't agree - I really don't care. Flame away
You got it. I am trying to save animals and opportunity. I am not the only one. I know lots of guys that give all the answers to make it so tag numbers go down and keep other opportunity up. He'll if it was left to all of Alberta hunters I think all animals would be shot dead. I remember a post how some guy said I am going to go were they have all winterkilled and shot up for cwd and shoot 2 does just to donate to the food bank. Wow that is conservation. If you don't need it don't shoot it. hey shedcrazy. Why are you sick of hearing me??? Cause you and a bunch of others are responsible for the Alberta slaughter????? I atlases am fighting to save our animals before they are all gone. I draw Dow tags just to throw tags in the garbage aswell. Someone has to save them.