View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacty View Post
I NEVER once said I "believe". Please do not put words in my mouth again sir. Thank you.
Im sorry, you seemed offended by the position of non believers when you posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacty View Post
If you do not believe in the possibility of this existing...that's cool, you are entitled to your opinion...that's awesome but why does this subject make the "non-believers" flat out ANGRY...that I do not understand.

If I do not necessarily prescribe to another's notion or belief then I just do not care...I move on...but for some reason this causes extreme anger in most of the "non-believers".

If you think it's crazy and a bunch of BS that's totally cool...just move on..do not let it cause this much stress and ugliness in your life.

Regards

But if you read through the thread, it’s the believers who are getting upset over questioning its existence, not the other way around as you stated, which led me to assume you are in fact a believer.

So you don’t beleive in Sasquatch but you take offense to others posting their disbelief? At this point I’m not sure if I offend you by calling you a believer or a non believer