View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getatmewolf View Post
Best thing I ever did was give up carbs/grains/sugars, its not good food for anyone. Probably not what you want to hear, IMO keto is not meant to be a full time diet more of a reset. I am personally always on that low carb/keto fence where I can go back and forth. Ive been getting by with cauliflower crust and almond flour if Im feeling the urge. I have a feeling if you want to have a piece of bread now and then you wont feel good afterwards, I sure don't.
I got a little too festive the last month so Im doing something a little extreme. Full carnivore for the month of January, on day 3 and feeling good. I have a freezer full of beef, elk and deer and that's all I will be eating with a side of eggs and butter. Watching many people online doing it and thriving, one month cant hurt?

Dr Shawn Baker is an athletic machine and he only eats meat no veggies or other carbs of any variety. It’s an extreme lifestyle but you can’t disprove his blood work or his level of activness.