View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 01:03 PM

Default Question for you "low carb" folks

I've been trying to reduce my carb intake since the start of August. I did the full Keto thing for the first two months, but I had no intentions of making that a lifestyle. According to my weight guessing device I have lost 25-30 lbs and I didn't gain it all back over the holidays.

The thing that has been the hardest for me to give up is bread. I like my bread. I like toast and jam, I like soft eggs on toast. I like bagels. I like sandwiches and wraps. I like pizza. I like garlic bread with my steak. You get the picture, I like bread.

I don't mind having a lettuce wrap for a sandwich or a burger. I don't mind a "pizza" casserole. But I still miss bread. All of the low carb breads I have tried are either not bread (wrong taste/texture) or are downright disgusting.

Anybody got a descent low carb bread?

ARG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjemac View Post
It has been scientifically proven that a 308 round will not leave your property -- they essentially fall dead at the fence line. But a 38 round, when fired from a handgun, will of its own accord leave your property and destroy any small schools nearby.