View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJPFISH View Post
I finally just received the following email resonse from AlbertaRELM:
"Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing. I see that you have called in and the case has been escalated for an answer. We will get back to you as soon as we get the answer on what happened." I'm not holding my breath. I am now sending an email to Minister Nixon and my MLA.
I also got a call yesterday. I was told they had 23 calls to make
and he admitted that Alberta RELM messed up transferring certain Either Sex Elk priorities over to the Antlered Elk Draw - my priority 17 included. We talked around my options - extending my 17 priority to next year, selecting another wmu, the late Cypress Hills season, etc. I told him that I didn’t wait 17 years for a Cypress Hills first season tag just to have AlbertaRELM mess it up. This season worked for me and I wanted the tag I was due. I was verbally promised a Cypress Hills antlered elk tag for the first season for which I thanked him. A confirmation should arrive in few days. Unfortunately I understand that they will be just increasing the number of tags offered. I wish they would just do a re-draw to make it fully fair for everyone.