View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prewar View Post
Got a call yesterday. The lady offered to give me 2 priority points for their error. I declined. I know Im gonna win next years first hunt with a "14'...the extra point is just an insult. I told her to just repeat the draw. Was told "no" that would take away from their "legitimacy". Its a little late for that.

So theyre gonna call all 21 folks who got screwed, get their opinions etc...The whole idea that they're gonna f--k over 21 people in the hopes that the 15 or so who unexpectantly won with their lower priorities don't get their feelings hurt sure ****es me off.

I made an offer...I will accept a tag in my home WMU for another species to be hunted in November. This draw takes about 4 years to win. I also stated that my P2 for that hunt will remain as such...This tag will be to replace the Elk hunt I got f----d out of.

This ones personal...I hunted in cypress in 2006. A 4 day hunt back then. Missed the first day...my fathers funeral. Was a bit cool to doing this hunt again...brings back alot of memories and all. Got a cow last morning of that hunt. Felt ready to do it this year...Not happening now. Was hoping "we" could get a bull this time...
That’s ****ty... but I can’t see them doing a trade/barter agreement with you for a different tag in a different zone.

I know a buddy who got screwed out of a 438 sheep tag one year... then he pulled it two years later, they did nothing for him.

A ministers tag holder killed a sheep, then my buddy and him but in as a group for 438 the following year with the same priority.

Somehow they disqualified their entry because the guy in the group killed a sheep the previous year... EXCEPT the ministers tag is separate from the rule of “killing a sheep two years in a row”... so they screwed up by disqualifying them... they almost lost the Priority point too! You know what than means when you are in 438 top pool... in the end they kept their point, and he pulled it two years later.

LC