View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
Man these two nutcases are gonna cause world war 3! They've resorted to name calling, like really what's wrong with this picture, oh I know, that's what children do!! And both have nuclear weapons at their disposal, scary proposition indeed! I don't see a peaceful outcome, I think Trump wants to make a name for himself, and is too stubborn and pig headed to back down, while Kim is a certifiable lunatic who's had his own relatives killed, starves his people and has one of the worst hair cuts in history only second to trump!!
I don't think the Donald has real hair...just a piece if you will.
That Russian spokes person who says the Americans will not attack because they know North Korea or the PDK has Nuclear Weapons is foolish because by the same token the PDK knows the Americans have nukes too.
Diffuses both of them.
Rob