View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloopbloob View Post
I've never twittereded. But lots do. In case you haven't noticed, the world runs on internet... Why take that out of the equation? That is how our world works now. What are exactly are you implying with your comment....?
While the internet is connecting the world... not everyone is on the internet. Globally...3 billion people on the planet don't even have electricity. I'd bet they don't have internet either. I know lots of people that no not engage in the internet.

The whole world does not run on the internet. The world runs on hard work and blood, sweat and tears of dedicated people with dreams and aspirations. I don't think the internet was intended to become the basis of a society. It is foolish to think that. The internet does not make the world work. With hard work at the grassroots level the internet is a tool.

I guess I meant Trump shouldn't use the virtual world to leave comments that no one can challenge him face to face on or ask him for his reasoning on various matters. His statements may be taken out of context because of his play on words. Tweeting comments that the world questions. Your statement that you don't twitter is something millions of Americans and people around the world don't do. So the "fake" media twists everything to keep everyone in uncertain times. There is no way to have the "american dream" if the 'internetless' people aren't even included in the dream. It is all virtual dream... or rather, nightmare.

I haven't heard one reporter ask Trump how he feels about the fact that he might kill all of the new world's inhabitants, namely north americans. It won't be buffalo bones bleaching in the sun.

IMO, Donny Trump is to the internet what Howard Stern is to late night radio. Out there.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets