View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
X2 on the theory that north Korea is just egging the states on. China and Russia arent participating fully with the sanctions. Russia is still supplying oil. Lots of lives at stake in that little corner of the world. Hope those two can grow up, wouldn't want China and Russia involved for our sake. We wouldn't know what hit us.
I think we should be very weary of both China and Russia, especially Russia, it's all about money and power with Putin, he continually tests the waters with the states as well, he is truly a scary person, cold as ice, where as Kim and Trump its more like an snl skit. Whatever the outcome, war is never a good thing, we've been extremely fortunate in this part of the world where our biggest worries are having enough money to buy useless, frivolous material possessions, whereas places like N. Korea worrying about starving to death is a reality they face. I think it's a matter of time before someone comes knocking on the states door, coming to kick them off their high horse, which aint good for us do to the close proximity our neighbours to the south. How the world ever let NK get into this position is beyond me, but now he's a threat and a problem and unfortunately the options to rid the world of this threat probably ain't gonna be peaceful. They need to cut the head off the snake, I don't think the majority of NK is bad, just their leader.