View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 05:01 PM

Default 6.5 creedmoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter1234 View Post
Yes I’m well aware of the importance of range-time with your rifles. I own dozens of Tikka from the new T1X in a .17 up to the 338win. I do all my own reloading on all my centerfire rifles and love spending range time with them. My favorite would be my T3 Vermont in the 7mm I have rigged up as my 1,000 yard long ranger.
I just hope and pray that if I’m ever in a situation where I have a rogue gopher at 60 meter I can hold it together enough to make a one shot clean kill. Remember practice makes perfect...

Jim..

FYI.. I’m just funnin with ya coyoteman.. good luck this hunting season..
Good natured banter,and ribbing are part of the forum fun.Just for the record
I keep records for the farmers I shoot gophers for--The count for the past 5 years is 10800.The farmers,most likely dont know my name,theyrefer to me as the gopher man.mostly in the standard area.I once shot 20 gophers,wth 18 shots, two doubles.And on the southern shore once killed two moose with one shot,a calf was hidded behind the cow the 30-06 bullet,went thru and broke a leg,I was able to recover.You hunt long enough .these things happen. Remember use those shooting sticks,breath and squeeze.