View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbrushoutdoors View Post
Congrats on they first sturgeon! And good job on using the appropriate rigging.

Don't mean to add to the derail, but canadianjackazz, get a life. Instead of accusing someone, how about a congrats. And a sliding rig is the way to go, you think catching 5 in a week makes you some "badazz" get real. There's guys catching 10-15 a day.

Once again congrats to the OP sure is a nice way for a couple to enjoy a nice summer evening.
This isn't aimed at any particular individual(s) but rather a small commentary on the forum.

Sadly it's true...a year or two back I was posting pics and trip reports quite regularly...usually at least 2-3 times a week. It used to be fun to post and share, but with all 'holier than thou' keyboard warriors, I usually just can't be bothered.

The people that treat recreational fishing like a competition are almost as offputting as those who derail. Catching a bunch of fish does not automatically gain you credibility.

[/Rant]

To the OP: Congrats on your first sturgeon!!!

IBTL

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams