View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Nice exaggerations. By your reasoning if I own a 1 ton dually it's ok to take up 2 stalls in the busiest part of the grocery store parking lot and grandma has to walk 100yds. Because I'm special.

You missed the part where I was set up and shooting when brake boy chose the bench immediately beside me to the left, with his only his spotter on the bench to HIS left...with 2 more open benches further left. Considerate, at minimum, would have been him selecting the bench to my left for his spotter with him shooting one bench left of that. Never mind that as the range got busier his spotter kept THEM waiting by taking up a spot.

A solution was arrived at. He left and I did NOTHING but keep shooting through the whole situation. Practise some courtesy when using a brake and others near you aren't, remember you aren't privileged, and life is good.

Enjoy yours good sir.
Hahahahaha, wow. That is quite the metaphor. Why didn't you just ask him to move over, nicely, with courtesy.. since you are so full of it. instead of playing your childish games.