View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Too funny. So what is this Bowhunters Only Club that you speak of? Is it new as an alternative to the ABA?
Well Dave, you'll be glad you stumbled upon this magical club!

It is for the dedicated bowhunters the world over. The best part is entry is free. All you have to do is kill enough qualifying deer and total 1000 net inches or greater with 7 deer or less. We (meaning myself and the mouse in my pocket) don't give a four fisted flying f___ what kind of bow you use either. It's simply recognition of one thing and one thing only. That you're an elite long term dedicated bowhunter, hunting the elite deer of our lands.

I originated the idea here on this forum quite some time ago now. The whitetail rifle guys have an unofficial whitetail club called the 900 club (6 deer 150 or better) and muley guys had an unofficial 700 club (4 over 175). There was a hole missing for the bowhunters...so i filled it....because we are as dedicated as they come!

I'll get some stickers made up if there's some interest, i know a talented artist/vinyl girl who can help with the design. First 10 guys that make it get em free. If there's enough interest i'll take this club thing further and get serious. Will run some social media, post the members, some merch...the whole bit. Starting to hijack the thread though so...

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 04-12-2018 at 03:29 PM.