View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Are crossbow harvested deer allowed to be entered in your 1000 inch club?

LC
It's your club too, why not, P&Y measuring standards just the best standard we have currently so that's the measuring stick i used to make our bowhunters only club. If P&Y doesn't accept then i won't be a d-ck...you're allowed in this club. Still use their net inches rules as the measuring stick though ok?

Great point though, i'll figure out how to smarten up my signature! B&C and P&Y measuring standards are the standard we're mostly familiar with but also this clubs origin was spawned by talk of the 600 club (whitetails) and 700 club (mule deer) which are based on those measuring standards and were primarily based on rifle kills. This will be our club for all people hunting with a bow. Crossbows welcome with open arms here.

There you go people, that's how its done, quick little edit and voila...an unrecognized bow is now recognized. Word.

p.s. our club is the best, just need to weed out the elitist horse shizzle and we can carry on being rad....tolerant, accepting, logical, and 21st century

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 04-12-2018 at 12:00 PM.