View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwest Alta View Post
Ok. It almost seems like you're pushing some kind of agenda and trying to convert the long action horsepower gun owners from something that they've tried, tested and are happy with to something that you like that imo has less then stellar results in your moòse and deer.

Anyway I do respect your passion for the 6.5 cm.
Lol, my 15 yrd recoveries and also amount of shots fired are less than pretty much all the stories of friend kills this year, and their friends? It’s all perfectly acceptable to me as I know how it goes and I’ve been there done that so don’t take those words as criticism of a whole bunch of normal hunting situations and kills. That’s not it at all, I’m not blaming at all, not cartridge, not shooter, no blame, no finger pointing, just stating what happens/ed.

What I’m saying here is that good shooting goes well, marginal shooting goes marginal, lousy shooting is a lottery....and none of it really affected by cartridge choice. Unless you’re shooting lousy because of the cartridge. Other than that I fully expect my Grendel to deliver average results over time and as a direct reflection of my shooting ability. Just as I would expect out of all the other cartridges I’ve shot or been witness too. There’s no surprises in any of it.