View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Back to conspiracy versus scandal.

Liberals aren’t in some conspiracy made up of a secret world order, Globalists and Rothchilds...

Rather they are calculating who they have to suck up to or lie to in order to get re-elected. Some will say same old just different party in power now...however it seems scandals and paid off friends seem to be the Liberal go to scandal.

These tired racist derived conspiracies are based in racist roots and maybe folks have morphed them in their mind to feel somewhat different however outside many of the world’s political parties swinging more left in the last 20 years, there is no secret cabal running Trudeau or Canada, no pedophile ring running pizza in New York, no world Government taking over the US and many other conspiracies.

I agree with you that all political parties look to garner funds and votes. Liberals and conservatives to to individuals and businesses. NDP looks to unions and individuals.

Liberal have historically and presently had multiple instances of paying off friends.

Kurt was the one mentioning rothchilds in his conspiracies. Taken with his new world order and globalists...that is the calling card of the racist conspiracy that has been thrown out to gather the gullible apparently when they have no clue of the origins...they take it as their own idea however they have just drunk the juice as they use so often.

If their was any such conspiracy going on...the NDP would be all over it. As would many in all parties.

Honest question, are you Jewish because you sure seem to have a complex over my views and like to throw around the racist insinuations. If a man throws a stone, and another man points out who it was that threw the stone, does it make him racist? I know in your eyes it does but in reality does it?

Are you getting your information from these guys?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...a-great-reset/

https://www.reuters.com/article/cana...-idUSL1N2H5162

I know my racist friends and I like to spread bs, these are just make believe links right? Made by some racist jokesters to try and convince people they know what’s going on.

It’s just racist rhetoric, there’s no new world order being planned out.

Last edited by Kurt505; 10-15-2020 at 10:11 AM.