View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikanit View Post
No you got it wrong. I would just punch them. I can take an assault charge for the sake of my mother. I took one years ago when I was 18 because I was protecting a friend who was being kicked in the head while having a seizure after a girl punched her. She was going to kill her and I had no choice.

I'm not a guy either, I'm a 55 year old female raised with 4 brothers so I learned to not take crap. If someone came at me like that, my reaction would be instantaneous. I am certainly not violent but I would SNAP with that.

On the other side I have dealt with antihunters before, and completely disarmed them from getting ready to be violent with my husband (had to, guy was bellying up to my super strong but level headed hubbie, and I knew it wasn't going ro turn out well for the guy). I stepped out from behind the truck and was totally nice to him (and his wife I might add). It was like a balloon that slowly deflated. Completely won them over by the time I was done. They ended up being surprised by the actual elk tag holder which was me.

There are times for non violence yes, you are right. But like I said...I wouldn't be able to stop myself if someone did an act of violence and assaulted me by destroying my mom's coat that she in turn, had inherited from her mom. If you ever seen it, it is in pristine condition. I rarely wear it...only for special occasions.

But I do admire your argument. Sometimes in other situarions like my experience with them, it is the right thing to do. It really depends on a situation with me.

Ohh I totally appreciate and understand that... it's just that there's so much tough guy talk everywhere online these days lol it's hard to tell genuine people like yourself from the all too common keyboard commandos haha