View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Ramcrazy... I'd love to play with other user groups.... but I find that the *****hat contingency of the quadder/side by side is big. Refuses to self regulate, and the law simply does not get applied to them at all. Many many many ohv users don't even have a sniff what legal-sustainable use looks like in the bush. Instead of accepting blame and changing their behavior... they use the ole 'others are worse, so what's your problem..?'... sheesh

If we had ohv cops. I believe our problems would be solved.

But we don't, and won't.... despite the obvious that greater enforcement would easily generate more revenue than the parks-ban approach.
This, every group claims that the problems are "a small select group of jerks" but with motor sports this percentage seems to be way bigger than any other group, and I say this as a guy who greatly enjoys dirt biking and quadding.

For another I cant think of any other special interest group that completely ruins the area's that they use for other interest groups. Go to any heavily used ATV area and it is often unfit for pretty much anything else. No other activity that I can think of does this to such a degree.