View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
Maybe re read the OP so that you can keep up this time, Its not a Canada issue its a you issue, no where was FN mentioned. There is a time and place for FN hate on this site and they come up when there are issues surrounding them, this is not one of them so once again, you should try to keep up once in a while and dont wreck the thread with a personal agenda.
BTW if it’s Trudeau’s secret plan,,how do we know about it? Maybe its his “not so” secret plan and some would have us believe its based around just giving the FN another “perk” others dont have. How this was extrapolated out of the original post I have absolutely no clue but, hey, it could be true, take all the guns from everyone but FN, LMAO you guys are awesome
WHOA easy there cowboy slow your roll, there is no FN hate, you are projecting that.
How exactly is this a personal agenda?
Actually there is never a 'time and place for FN hate on this' or any site, that is a pretty ugly remark in and of itself.

The truth of the matter is if the Liberals did put into effect a complete firearm ban there would be groups spring into action, many on this site alone would say 'out of my cold dead hands' and others would bury them in the bush for a later date.

There is no mention of 'perks' for the Native population in the proposal, but the meaning in your remarks are pretty clear.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....