View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 02:04 AM

Default Photo From IPhone

Okay I have seen a lot of people saying “I can’t post pictures from my phone” or something to that effect so I figured it is about time to add this in to the “How to post pictures” sticky.

This will use Photobucket as well just to keep it simple since most probably are already using it and have an account set up.

Step 1: Install the free Photobucket application for your IPhone

Step 2: Log into your Photobucket account, or create a new one if you do not have one (It’s free).

Step 3: Click the “Upload Media” button at the bottom (Highlighted in Red)
Step 4: Select either “Choose Existing” or “Choose Camera”. This will allow you to either select a photo already on your IPhone or take a new photo to upload respectively (Highlighted in Yellow).

Step 5: Once the picture has finished uploading go to the “My Albums” (highlighted in Red) and select the picture you just uploaded by clicking on it.

Step 6: Click the “Info” icon at the bottom right corner (Highlighted in Yellow)
Step 7: Click on the “IMG Code” (highlighted in Red) to copy it to your clipboard.

Step 6: Make your AO post as normal pasting the “Image Code” into the appropriate spot in the body of your post for all to see.

Last edited by Jeron Kahyar; 06-05-2013 at 02:25 AM. Reason: ops forgot a step