View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:22 AM
AO Sponsor

Ya... I dunno... there is sensitive equipment in the background on the four videos I took of him. You know, the kinda stuff that helps enable guys like us to get coyotes finished in significantly less than 15 minutes. We wouldn't want Super Daves head to explode or have him end up with a lobotomy like all the guys on "Planet of the Apes". Can't have that all get out or a guy will never win a skinning contest! Just like Billy the II has pointed out!

The man does have a unique opening technique. Then perfect long leg slices help his time, assertive head cuts, ascertive everything! But having that perfectly sized and thawed coyote is mandatory to be under that 2 minute mark. I had watched a very tall man open a coyote kinda like this guy, on a skinning video, but I believe he opened on a table and then hung up. There's your hint! I never did understand how he got it done, but I have it figured now!

I watched him in the late season so I won't be using his technique in this years skinning contest, but I'll try to practice up this winter for next years. I doubt I'll be able to match his time, I don't bend and contort like a 23 year old no more, actually I do kinda feel permanently bent... like physically too!