View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 07:15 AM

It was good to spend part of the day at our RMH Range yesterday, a chance to meet many of the long time shooters and kindle the spirits of good times...

A few shooters switched cartridges along with new builds that took place over the winter months,,, custom 300 & 338's on down to the flat shooting 6mm's to 6.5's,,, it sure got my mind thinking about change at that moment...

Of course that all changed once I got my plastic rubber metal rifle going. Lots of 100 meter stuff along with ranging from there on out to distance...

The club did alot of work at prepping the range and added a wheelchair adjustable bench,,, a few changes on a few of the gongs down range as well.

I used my ballistics numbers from this winter as it was easy to change up the ranging at different targets switching back and forth between them...

I like starting off the season easy,,, then I'll switch back to the free hand stuff later on,,, Ha. Its a full time job keeping those skills intact fore sure... Talk about a awesome day.

Looks like some farm work is underway,,, hopefully all of us get a chance to get things done at home and in the field of good times.

Thanks for the thread Chuck,,, dang that area your in looks awesome,,, I can't wait to get back to my play ground once more of the snow melts off.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CBDDF4HqvNC95vkF6

👍