View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmay View Post
A thought:
A little looking on-line can find many many hundreds of stories like these with experiences of their exceptional warranty. Which raises a couple points in my mind.

Why are there so very many warranty claims?
Why can they easily replace so many units without question and still remain a profitable company?
Perhaps it is because they sell cheaply made junk for much more than any of it is worth.
What you should be wondering is why so many other companies couldn’t offer this service because they would go broke and now after Vortex has hit the market it’s an industry standard. You were getting screwed before.

I also think you see so many of them for 2 reasons. 1 they sell a ton of optics, there are bound to be a few flaws however guys are hard on equipment even more. 2 people post about how happy they are that the $1500 spotting scope they ran over or dropped is being replaced at no charge, even though it’s their own darn fault.

I’m looking for a range finder myself and although I hate to be that guy with everything the same brand, it’s hard not to with the vortex warranty.