View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRhunter View Post
I cant speak for the spypoint link, but I have used Spypoint mini's and they really struggle to find service even when I would have 2 bars on my phone. Pictures were spotty when they would come in.

I put up a Tactacam reveal in one location that I had a mini out and the service coverage was night and day better. Based on that success, I put up another one in an area where I barely have any service on my phone and I still have really good coverage on the Reveal.

Save yourself the frustration and headache (not to mention how poor Spypoints customer service has become) and buy a couple Tactacams. You have to import them out of the States and pay shipping... I was lucky to buy mine in Canada, but still worth it in my opinion to import; probably cost you $250/camera if you order 2 or 3.

DR

Thanks and i'm pleased to read that someone said it works by piggy backing off Telus service. Cabelas write ups have good reviews on this camera but i hesitated because i did'nt think it worked on our Canadian networks.

I appreciate the input .