View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronRichter View Post
I’ve had the BCL102 since November 8th bought online from The Ammo source and have yet to get through two rounds without a failure to feed or failure to eject. After two months of dealing with the warranty department of either being told my parts are in the mail (Nov30) and getting the tracking number over a month later (Shipping label created Jan 10) or ghosting me entirely, they finally sent me a new BCG as well as a new charging handle ( because the old one hit a tech in the face firing two rounds at the range) but unfortunately for me this didn’t change the FTF or FTE issues. Ive contacted Black creek labs warranty with no reply as of yet (Mar14) also tried to contacted Rob Macintyre (Mar13) who showed an interest in my issues in December but ultimately was ghosted by him as well even after he asked to arrange a call which I accepted but no call came and couldn’t call him as there is no contact number for Black Creek Labs only there crappy no help website. I’ve also tried to put a review on the 102 on The ammo sources site to let others know of the issues and terrible warranty service but they screen the reviews and it hasn’t been approved.... in short do not purchase a firearm from a site with final sale on firearms and would highly caution on on purchasing any Black Creek Lab products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, SFRC AKA the Ammo Source was nothing but helpful with my purchases. They called me when they were going to ship my first one stating the cerakote colour was bad and asked if I would be happy waiting another 3 days for new cerakote. I agreed and without discussing it they gave me bag of accessories and magazines for free when my rifle arrived a week later. Your experience would most definitely sour me to BCLs.

With my experience and the fact the BCLs are Canadian made was a big seller to me, the lack of consistency in build quality is concerning and would make me question weather I'd purchase a third BCL102.