View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bigglesworth View Post
Haha. Read er again, champ, I have full confidence you can get there.

Did the 'opinion' part you're talking about look familiar at all...? It's the direct definition of prejudice that I posted.

Prejudice, as you've just learned, is in the definition of racism. So that's how that came together. That you do not like the word "opinion" in there is not something I can help you with, I didn't write the definition.

As for the bit you don't like regarding the 'broad meaning', I think that ought to speak for itself? If the definition states that racism can mean anything from "a preconceived opinion" (prejudice) to "hatred or superiority"...wouldn't you say that's a pretty wide range?

All right, that really is all I can do in the way of clarifications and the Oiler game is about to start, so I'm out.
Prejudice is a part of racism, prejudice does not define racism. Somebody can be prejudiced without being racist. I can be prejudiced against Savage rifles (actually lets make that browning to avoid confusion). I can be prejudiced against browning rifles that does not indicate I’m racist.

This all started with you talking about all these broad sweeping versions of racism. I put down my own words which was about 95% of what your googled search found as a definition. I pointed out your nonsense. Admit you were wrong and didn’t understand what racism is.

Don Cherry may have rocked your fragile world but he never said anything racist. I’ve said it how many times, where is the racist comment? Point it out, and I’ll yield about him being racist. Elk eater is saying the same thing.

Anything you don’t agree with isn't racism. If I say raspberry jam is better than strawberry jam it’s not racism even if you disagree with that.

If don cherry was racist he would have said, “why don’t I ever see those damned (insert race of your choice here. FYI immigrant is not a race) wearing a poppy like us.”

If you want to continue to debate that you don’t understand what racism is; I can quote your original post where you spew BS about what you feel racism is.

If you want to prove that don cherry is a racist show me where he said something racist.

If you want to do neither it would be best.