View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
Your definition is almost exactly what I said word for word. You are the one that was trying to say there are several different meanings of racism. Keep digging that hole though.

Also, I have said I wasn’t there with him several times. Were you? Are these not possibly his observations? Where are dons racist comments you have mentioned and I have asked for on several occasions?
Are you kidding? In what world does this:

Quote:
I’m sorry to tell you this, but to be a racist yes you must hate other races, or that you feel superior to them. Absolutely that is what it means. It does not have broad meanings; I don’t care what your books think. I don’t care if you think a racist is somebody that uses cinnamon toothpaste; that isn’t racism. Racism is the hatred or a belief of superiority over other races
Equal this?

rac·ist
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Your definition, and you're good enough to say it multiple times so there's no room for misinterpretation here, is that you MUST HATE OR FEEL SUPERIOR TO. Read the definition I posted again. "Shows or feels prejudice against people of other races". Do you not know what the word prejudice means?

Do I have to keep doing this for you?

prej·u·dice
noun
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

In other words: shows or feels a preconceived opinion towards another race which is not based on reason or experience. In your mind, that is the same as saying "must hate or feel superior to a race"??

We've come off the rails here and it's no longer a debate, so I'm gonna step out of this thread. Cheers.