View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bigglesworth View Post
The dictionary disagrees, take it up with them.

rac·ist
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

I've explained this several times and have no desire to keep on beating that horse. If you want to close your eyes and plug your ears so that you can believe Saint Don walked the streets of Toronto interviewing large numbers of people without poppies, good on ya.
Your definition is almost exactly what I said word for word. You are the one that was trying to say there are several different meanings of racism. Keep digging that hole though.

Also, I have said I wasn’t there with him several times. Were you? Are these not possibly his observations? Where are dons racist comments you have mentioned and I have asked for on several occasions? However, now that you have provided a definition of racism it’s going to be hard to find that racism, because now we agree that racism isn’t something you can just relate to because the wind is out of the east.