View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
Are you for real? I’m sorry to tell you this, but to be a racist yes you must hate other races, or that you feel superior to them. Absolutely that is what it means. It does not have broad meanings; I don’t care what your books think. I don’t care if you think a racist is somebody that uses cinnamon toothpaste; that isn’t racism. Racism is the hatred or a belief of superiority over other races; not somebody who holds a different opinion than you. In snowflake arguments you might win an arguement by being the first to shout hitler or racist but it’s not gonna fly here.
The dictionary disagrees, take it up with them.

rac·ist
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Quote:
Also, once again, Don Cherry never once pointed out issues with people of a different race. If he did, please point it out in what he said. It’s not racist because in your book it is. Also, who says he isn’t speaking from his own experiences and reason? Were you walking the streets of Toronto with him?
I've explained this several times and have no desire to keep on beating that horse. If you want to close your eyes, plug your ears and believe Saint Don walked the streets of Toronto interviewing large numbers of people without poppies, good on ya.