View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3blade View Post
Why all the anger man? I pointed out that you have access to almost EXACTLY the management you want but it’s not good enough?...because it’s not out your back door?? or is it because it actually doesn’t work, you know it, and you’re really just trying to limit other hunters opportunity like so many landowners do

As for hiding behind my computer...post history bud. We can all see who’s who on here.
No, you're wrong. I allow hunting on my property.
I have 15 different hunters. I understand the importance of good hunters and friends. They are my eyes and ears.

This isn't about me. I have a big bull on my wall and do not need another one.

I had a herd of 70 elk on my land last year. Of the 70 animals, 5 were spike bulls.
It's a shame when there are no breeding animals left after the hunting season. I don't think that is good management.

Like I said in my earlier post, if they want to reduce the elk population, issue more antlerless tags.

I believe the harvest of bulls should be done on a limited basis. Issue a limited number of tags for 6 point bulls, issue a limited number of tags for 5 point bulls and issue a limited number of tags for all other bulls.