View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSS View Post
I never recommended Talon; I've never heard of them prior to this. To my understanding they are the only one in Alberta that will handle this kind of shipping in Alberta.

I do not know if that is true or not as I have never looked into it.

I may be wrong but I look at this the same way as getting a bear hide done. You drop off a skinned bear at the taxidermist to get a rug mounted. The taxidermist sends it to a tanner. The tanner wrecks the bear hide. I would look to the taxidermist to make things right as I did not secure or choose the tanner. I gave my money to the taxidermist to do a job.

Like I said, I may be wrong and I have been before; but this is how I look at this situation.

I'm not saying that Talon doesn't do good work and hasn't done good work in the past. I'm just saying that I'm not impressed with how the situation has been dealt with by Talon and neither is my client.
You are doing more monetary damage to talon with this post that he did to those antlers. Are you willing to foot that bill. And no, I don't know Talon nor have I ever dealt with them.

-Billy Molls