View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryley View Post
Potty, at this point Im thinking many guys have just tuned you out. You are the epitomy of what far too many (but not all) members of the ABA are turning into. You twist facts, twist arguements, and convolute any arguement that may 'infringe on your season'. To put it simply....you post full on BS.

"I've never been part of the Aba, and never will be part of them! All for my own reasons....so I could care less ." (taken from a previous crossbow initiated thread)

^^^^Like this stuff!

In that post you state youve never been a member of the ABA......Yet a quick search of some things shows you have created threads asking which members will be attending the ABA banquets and whether you may or may not see them there?????

Youre a smoke blower man. You have no credibility whatsoever and frankly your perverbial foot is jammed so far down your throat its hilarious.

make up your mind already. Decide whether you are in it for "the good of the game", or for the good of yourself. figure it out champ.
Lol,

Hey goof. You don't have to be part of any organization or association to check out their banquets . It's opportunity to take in, what they are about. All you gotta do is purchase a ticket..... I've been to sci, aba, fnaws, pheasants forever and Sarcee fish game banquets....not a part of any...but carry on.....

Ps. Did you find the pics you were searching for? You know the ones where you jammed both feet in your mouth, in regards to my hunting accomplishments?

Stings don't it!