View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl649 View Post
You posted this on a public forum. I am only asking you to prove what you are saying is not just hearsay. If you are not willing to do that and you are comfortable with people accepting it as hearsay; then it's ok with me.

For the record, if I stated something, yes I would be willing to divulge the source. If it was that important to keep my source private then I wouldn't make the statement in the first place or I would retract the statement.
Here's the problem, my family has been threatened before for divulging this info... Lawsuits, and the like... Would likely bankrupt us if I did show proof... Bankrupt is still bankrupt even if it's a nuisance suit... It's not a justice system... It's a legal system...

Would you still be willing to show based on my curiosity under those threats if the situation was reversed?? I can make all the allegations I want on a public forum... They'll leave my family alone... Provide a scrap of proof?? That's when the problems start...

Irony is, if you walk into their cafeteria, and ask, and they'll tell you straight up, and it's on their website.... That's why I told you to do your own research...