View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouse_hunter View Post
I have 250k out in retainers between two of Edmontons' best criminal lawyers. You have no idea as to who I am.
If any LEO questions my loaded firearms, I'm purely cleaning my shotgun (hence the open cleaning kit), as for the ammo, I always wipe it down in order to prevent corrosion and like to cycle it through the action in order to ensure proper functioning of my tools. I'm also an insomniac, hence I conduct these activities in the middle of the night. There are many legal excuses for ones actions, and they have worked in court in the past...
I much prefer a knife to a long barreled firearm when it comes to close quarters combat. I do fencing, sabre and knife fighting as a hobby. I'd cut you from hole to hole faster than you can chamber a round.
Canadas' laws are irrelevant, since they offer protection to criminals and punish law abiding citizens. All one needs to know is how to work the system which is designed to screw you, the law abiding citizen.
Sorry Grouse. I call BS. I don't know why you feel you have to preen on this forum, and this is the 2nd time this week you've made an ass of yourself. Anybody that cleans their shotguns while they are loaded, and has an issue with LEO"s would be well advised to spend another 250k on psychiatric help.
Your right about one thing. I don't know who you are. Let's keep it that way.

P.S. this thread has run it's course. IBTL