View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Banned

Arrow Whisker biscuit info

https://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs...hisker-biscuit

Looks like i missed a fun thread. Didn't see this posted but should give a decent story without causing too much butt hurt.

The whole series was excellent, not just this part. Axle length vs brace height from recollection was a good one too.

I will add that i got 2 fps loss with blazer vanes in a 60 lb mathews mr7 with about a pretty normal arrow....helical fletched from an arizona fletch mini. This is chrono'd back to back fyi.

I currently shoot flex fletch flash vanes and they are paper thin but tough af. And i haven't checked but i would be surprised to see a 1 fps loss of speed. Also fletched helical with the arizona mine fletch. When you see the flex fletch vanes they make most sense for a bisquit imo but also the best vanes period anyway. I bet you'd only lose maybe 2 fps with the 360's or sk 300's if you like more steerage. Blazer vanes are popular but they are floppy and fat compared to the flex fletch when you can put them side by side.

Just adding some data as i see the fps loss is greatly exaggerated by my experiences and chrony results.

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 03-09-2018 at 09:38 AM.