View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Do you have any experience what so ever fishing north or red deer?

Any at all? Because you don't seem to have a clue as to what it's like. I'll admit I have very limited experience fishing south or red deer, and that is most likely evident in my posts.

If you think lac des isle doesn't have a similar amount of fishing pressure as a lot of our lakes here I can only think a) you've never fished north of red deer, more specifically north of Edmonton, b) you've never been to lac des isle, or c) both a and b.

I never really looked at a map of southern Alberta, no wonder you southern guys are all trippin over my suggestion lol!

After looking at that I admit that regional regulations similar to BC and Saskatchewan would be better with tags for southern and south central regions, and my one fish idea for the northern zones.
Whether you are intentionally trolling to not, you are. It is funny how you get your little feathers ruffled when I say something and then you come up with gems like this:

Quote:
Do you have any experience what so ever fishing north or red deer?
Any at all? Because you don't seem to have a clue as to what it's like.
Each of your responses are laced with comments like this. If you want any respect, you will have to earn it and this is not the way. I'm pretty sure this is a big reason this thread has dragged on too long and spiraled it and out of useful discussion. People in glass houses.... And I ain't no saint

Back to this post, you just dug another hole. So based on your own admitted and very limited experience, fishing North only / rarely. You are going to pretend you know what is best for the entire province? Based on what, 3 species??? Walleye, pike perch?? Wow, what a bio you would make!

Sorry but the world is much bigger than the small one you live in. Fisheries management takes real people, real knowledge and a full understanding of the entire eco system to succeed. Not some limited experience, wise remarking, 3 species poster on some forum.

And before you do what you do and turn this back on me, remember, I did not start this, I did not admit I could change and run our fisheries for the better, you did.