View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntsfurfish View Post
Now I know you are trolling.

3. Trouble catching fish over a certain size and the solution is to lower the size limit? Wow. When you have trouble catching 42-48 guess the next stage is to go to 36 to 41. Lol. Your management of fish would lead to 0 fish eventually.

5. Lac de isles is quite a large lake and is quite a distance from any large city. So no!

What you have been suggesting was not well thought out Kurt.

Not all will agree with the direction headed or with our Bios.
And so far you have not shown or suggested anything to be better than what is in place, what more needs to be said?
One thing you could do that would have an impact and maybe allow for some change would be to lobby for more money to monitor the fisheries.
I get that you are angry for not being able to fill your plate. But unless you adapt to other species to eat, you will not be able to fill your plate. Trout are put and take, carp are an all you can eat buffet to name a couple.
There are only so many fish to go around. Water bodies only support so much fish.

Do you have any experience what so ever fishing north or red deer?

Any at all? Because you don't seem to have a clue as to what it's like. I'll admit I have very limited experience fishing south or red deer, and that is most likely evident in my posts.

If you think lac des isle doesn't have a similar amount of fishing pressure as a lot of our lakes here I can only think a) you've never fished north of red deer, more specifically north of Edmonton, b) you've never been to lac des isle, or c) both a and b.

I never really looked at a map of southern Alberta, no wonder you southern guys are all trippin over my suggestion lol!

After looking at that I admit that regional regulations similar to BC and Saskatchewan would be better with tags for southern and south central regions, and my one fish idea for the northern zones.

Last edited by Kurt505; 07-22-2017 at 12:21 PM.