View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Oh I comprehend your "ideas" and told you what I think of it. There is no substance to it and it is all over the place. And now you are back to your balance stuff again. Sad. And yet you laugh at the article earlier and now call it "good". And then you think I want credit? Talk about insulting. I just found it today and thought I would share it. Apparently wasted on an a narrow minded person like yourself. If you really did read it, if you really did understand, you would realize how silly your position is...but you not going to.
I didn't laugh at the article, I laughed you, the fact you're trying to get in on this argument but you keep missing the bus. You think I'm all over the place, that's because of your comprehension skills.

Give you credit for the article??? LOL, You brought up the fact that YOU posted it on a couple of occasions. Not only are you confusing what I wrote, you don't even know what you wrote! It's no wonder you think I'm all over the place.

Obviously I'm wasting my time conversing with you, if you can't comprehend what I write, or apparently what you write, there's no hope of making headway. So I'm done wasting my responses with you.

Take care.