Thread: Wolf incident
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twytter View Post
they only thing that saved my life from these wolf was my 300win mag,i dont know if they knew i was a human,cause i was hunting elk and was all camo up and had some elk urine all over my clothes to take away the human smell,but they came after me
I love this comment, the part about the elk urine is classic, the guy is walking around the bush covered in elk ****, do you think that might attract the attention of wolves, wolves that feed on elk. Is it possible they were tracking you because you smelled like a cow elk...hmmm hate to be the one to burst your bubble but you were not attacked by wolves, they were just wondering what the hell you were doing. This is where the problem comes from people running around telling people they were attacked by wolves, but when the details come out, it is some guy wondering around covered in elk **** wondering why wolves are following him. Wow. Hey pal if you tie a pork chop around your neck and walk into a dog pound you are going to notice they all follow you around too....sheesh.