View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRussian View Post
I took mine into the Edmonton office.

Just got off the phone with Ken. He is confident that my sheep is legal. He was also contacted by a gentleman with a similar story last night.

He referred me to an Edmonton lawyer to get it in front of a judge and said he would come in as an expert witness. This will be an expensive endeavor. Hopefully we can get some funding from the community and WSF to help fight this. If precedence is set it will help prevent future sheep being wasted by this flawed system.

I will keep you guys posted.
I can hear Ken now....
He does get passionate. Probably the best choice for a lawyer on this matter.

Спасибо OldRussian!

It is an absolute disgrace that F&W would implement such a process and allow staff to do this to Hunters. What a shame....
F&W should be disgusted with their actions and quickly offering up apologies and compensation where they have wronged people.
F&W should NOT be making hunters go to court to correct this obviously flawed policy, regulation and maneuvers.

The WSFAb should be butting heads HARD on this issue.

Emails and calls to Minister Nixon from the public are in order.
aep.minister@gov.ab.ca
780 427-2391

and Matt Besko
Section Head
Wildlife Management Policy
matt.besko@gov.ab.ca

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."