View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRhunter View Post
I have been using Spypoint force 10 and force 11 (running probably close to 20 of these 2). These have been pretty good cameras for the price (can usually pick them up on sale for $100-130). Camera speed is really good, batteries last a long time and bang for your buck is pretty darn good as far as I am concerned.

Only negatives I have had with these cams, is that some of them once they reach the last day of the month don’t flip over to the new month on the time stamp (reverts back to a day in the same month) which is really annoying. So have to send these back and get them replaced by spypoint. I would also say that spypoints customer service has really fallen off in the last year or so.

I see these apeman cameras on amazon, really good reviews. Haven’t tried them but they seem decent price for the good reviews.

https://www.amazon.ca/APEMAN-Waterpr...895093&sr=8-21

DR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I picked up the apeman when it was on sale for I think $70. Quality is great zero issues, other then the sensitivity is really high. Even on low I’ll get 300-1000 false triggers in 2 weeks. Also run a bunch of spypoint and stealth cams. Happy with both, although I think my stealth cam quality is a bit better. Spypoint night photos suck.

On another note, anyone warrantied a spypoint? Had a bear rip one off a tree and ended up with water inside the lens / camera.