View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
hardly no one answered my question....who's willing to pay for all this?

maybe we can buy bass for a experiment e.g Island Lake
But to have even a few Bass lakes as put and take we need a Bass rearing facility...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....millions! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its over my DEAD cold body the funding is coming out of the Cold Lake hatchery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...the fish reared there have and are showing signs of natural reproduction after being released.

Just because we dont stock 15 put and take trout ponds does not give us the funding to build and operate a Bass rearing facility......geebuss..it would be cheaper to give all Albertans who want to fish Bass 4 all expense paid week ends in Creston a year.

Im all for educated experiments......but im against bashing my head against a wall i could not defeat the first 10 attempts.

250.00 bucks a year for a annual licence anyone?......no begging no whinning no praying....just plain be big boys and pay up
Sorry I didn't see your question Yes I would be willing to pay for it if that's were the money was going. and not to stock more stinkin trout....OOPS did I type that out loud.....JK. will pay for the support of any fishery in Alberta as long as it goes the fishery and not in someones pocket