View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Getting blamed for the actions of others 300 years ago is idiotic.

Continuing that mentality today is idiotic.

Trying to change the past is idiotic. Cant be done.

Treat everyone with respect. Be nice to people. Capture and prosecute offenders. Let people believe in whatever god they choose. If they shout out his name and kill, capture and prosecute.

Dont persecute.

You dont have to agree with people, but you dont have to convert them either. If you convert yourself, fine.

Drive with respect for others.

Share if you like. Or dont. Thats a choice.

Personally, I dont care if youre gay, straight, a guy, a gal, white, black, Oriental, Inuit, FN, liberal, conservative or communist
, old, young, smart, not smart, tall, short, fat, skinny etc etc

If youre nice to me, I will be the same to you.

It seems pretty simplistic, and it is. Take people for who they are. Love em or leave em. But you dont hafta persecute them.
Put like this it really is quite simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
I understand what you are saying , I don’t see the relevance to the video but that might just be because I am not as smart as you .

You win the argument, well at least to the point where I am done arguing . Your mind is set and my mind is set and that’s that.
One thing I have learned here is that debate is futile on AO . It fills a lot of pages but basically just goes around in circles.
With this EZM wins the argument.
As for a debate, you both made good points but I feel EZM made better ones.
Arguments and debates are different things.
Nice to see it didn’t evolve into name calling.