View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsik View Post
You are a bit mistaken, the vast majority of the population are prisoners, but the overwhelming balance of power lies with the government and the military. these social structures are extremely difficult to topple, because it means that the unarmed and docile must confront their oppressor, much like a herd of wildebeast would surround and kill a lion. only when the population is starving to the point of death is this threshold reached. this type of situation is presently being practiced in many countries...most of the world, in fact. some countries which trumpet capitalism and freedom are facades for dictators...nothing is going to change until humanity imposes restrictions on elected representatives.
I totally agree with your last sentence. I've also had some time to ponder on this predicament as I maybe visiting the region so I've done my research. I have come to the conclusion that it would make the most sense to me that the surrounding country's like Russia, china and the norths main issue the United States come together and arm the south out the tail pipe so they can defend them selves, minus any nukes as today's modern war fare makes nukes look ancient. I'm sure it's not quite that simple but the point is there and sounds like a possible solution and if that doesn't work nail them from all four corners all at once. War is never easy to hear about as I have a soft spot for the youngins involved and exactly why I support Canada's new citizens.

Made sense to me, have a couple Wobblies and it may to you

Last edited by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^; 04-26-2017 at 08:19 PM.